Where to start?

Information about exploits, how to use them, how to test for them, and new exploits.

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Where to start?

Postby Tom S » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:16 am

Iam an experienced professional in website development but very new in serach engine field. Iam wondering where to start. I have read books and forums on SEO and pageranking. I SEO'd my site and submitted to search engines.

DO I have to now?
1) get Reciprocal links (for page rank)?
2) write Articles with my website signature
3) Post to forums with my website signature
4) Post Blogs with my website signature

Are these steps effective and legal(according to google)? I sometimes get boggled with the enormity of the tasks. But I know Iam capable of doing it. I just want to know what are the right steps for getting higher rankings. Can anybody guide me with the correct steps with correct order.
If somebody wants, he/she can give me tasks for his/her sites and guide me. I will do it as a learning experience and act of gratitude.
Tom S
n00b
n00b

Postby kostyanj » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:01 pm

Before, everything you just mentioned would've been the perfect approach to getting ranked on google. Now, google changed their algorithm and things are different. It's really hard to tell what exactly they look for. Just make sure you're META tags accurately describe your page and that it's submitted to the engines.
kostyanj
Admin
Admin

Return to Software Exploits