[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Computer-Forums.net • View topic - Will google penalize you for linking to non related sites?

Will google penalize you for linking to non related sites?

Information about exploits, how to use them, how to test for them, and new exploits.

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Will google penalize you for linking to non related sites?

Postby anand2008 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:18 am

I've heard different opinions on this subject. I swap links with any website as long as I feel my type of customer visits those sites and if it will bring me business. Am I wrong for thinking this way? Will google penalize me in the rankings for some of these non related sites?
anand2008
n00b
n00b

Re: Will google penalize you for linking to non related sites?

Postby davidhussey » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 am

Link only to sites that are useful or "of interest" for your visitors.

Give you visitors a good reason to link to your site or to talk about your site, (usefulness or "of interest").

or do as I do, indiscriminately link to thousands every day.
davidhussey
n00b
n00b

Return to Software Exploits