CANNOT DRAG AND DROP FILES & START UP INTERNET EXPLORER

Support for all versions of windows (95, 98, 2000, XP, 2003)

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

CANNOT DRAG AND DROP FILES & START UP INTERNET EXPLORER

Postby jackuars » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 am

Hey techies :D ...i just have multiple problems bugging my computer...To start with
1.Cannot start up internet explorer!!
2.Cannot drag and drop files.
3.Takes long time to display shut down options when pressing "Turn off computer button".
:oops: :sigh:
The first two has been irritating me for a while as i cannot update my computer and cannot drag-drop files... :( :upset:I guess its registry problems or something..and am working with my computer a lot ..At present i am using firefox as my default browser.

My malware bytes log has posted clean review..I really dont understand whats the matter.!! :? Please!! :roll: Please help!

Any help would be appreciated and thanking u guys in advance...Hope i can soon get a reply! :)
jackuars
n00b
n00b

Re: CANNOT DRAG AND DROP FILES & START UP INTERNET EXPLORER

Postby isarodriguez » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:23 am

Your system may have infect with a Trojan that may be a virus. You have to install a good antivirus program to remove it. A free edition of Avast is recommneded by me. Download it and update it virus definitions an dscan from start up. It would definitely clean your computer. After that download Cclenaner nad wintools for clening the junk from your computer.
http://www.computersecurity-protection.com
isarodriguez

Return to Windows