HELP WITH WINDOWS XP STARTUP BLUE SCREEN REBOOT PLZZ!!!!

Support for all versions of windows (95, 98, 2000, XP, 2003)

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

HELP WITH WINDOWS XP STARTUP BLUE SCREEN REBOOT PLZZ!!!!

Postby Dminicano » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi i have a HP computer with windows xp OS and its been three days now that i open my pc and it just goes to a blue screen this is what it says:
Disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utilities. Check your hard-drive configuration, and check for any updated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0X00000024 ( 0X001902FE, 0XF8B53488, 0XF8B53184, 0X82D2C815)

I ran registr mechanic and registry easy and since then if i choose to open the pc normally itll go to the XP run screen and then automatically reboot...but if i go to start from most recent configurations it will pop up with the blue screen again. The thing is i really have to fix this but i dont really think its that bad on my pc since i am typing this right now off ''safe mode with networking'' i can download and everything only thing i cant do is run sound which is one of the main reason's i have a pc. Please can someone help me???
Dminicano
n00b
n00b

Re: HELP WITH WINDOWS XP STARTUP BLUE SCREEN REBOOT PLZZ!!!!

Postby ElenaWilliams » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

We have found that there is only one patch that requires un-installation to resolve the blue screen issue. KB977165 is the patch in question, the other patches do not seem to cause the blue screen behaviour and do not need to be uninstalled.
With that in mind, here's the updated solution steps:
1. Boot from your Windows XP CD or DVD and start the recovery console (see this Microsoft article for help with this step)
Once you are in the Repair Screen..
2. Type this command: CHDIR $NtUninstallKB977165$\spuninst
3. Type this command: BATCH spuninst.txt
4. When complete, type this command: exit

mpeg4 converter
ElenaWilliams
n00b
n00b

Re: HELP WITH WINDOWS XP STARTUP BLUE SCREEN REBOOT PLZZ!!!!

Postby bobelinho » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 am

It is possible to have a hardware problem
bobelinho
n00b
n00b

Return to Windows