Windows Vista SP1 in ur views?

Support for all versions of windows (95, 98, 2000, XP, 2003)

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Windows Vista SP1 in ur views?

Postby dividmark » Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 am

I have Windows Vista Home Premium, and i have noticed that their is now a SP1 waiting to be installed via windows update, i would like to know how many Vista users have moved up to SP1, and what their views on it are ?

Thanks
dividmark
n00b
n00b

Re: Windows Vista SP1 in ur views?

Postby kc8zdf » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:50 am

I have vista home premium on my Toshiba laptop. I did all the upgrades for vista before I did the upgrade to service pack 1. I then downloaded service pack 1 but before doing even the download for service pack 1, I stop all running applications. Even my virus program to make sure there were not going to be any problems. I then went to windows and downloaded the standalone file to my desktop. After the download double clicked on my desktop and off she went.

It did the install all buy it self. No issues or problems after install. Now im only running 1gb of ram on this laptop which i will be upgrading but I'm not really sure if i notice any difference. Maybe a little faster boot time and programs load a little faster but thats bout it. Overall though no problems on vista home premium 32bit os. Hope that helps ya.
kc8zdf
n00b
n00b

Return to Windows