Quick and Safe Browsing!!!

Support for network scanners, packet sniffers, etc. New versions, tips, config files, and options.

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Quick and Safe Browsing!!!

Postby Jeffrey_Haze » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:20 am

Hi all,
Do you people suggest me some of precautions which are to be taken when surfing net. I always get worried when a link is there, I do not open any as they can have virus affected or Spyware. I am looking for safe ways of surfing. Nowadays Internet as there is rise in internet usage so is the threats.
Thanks!
Jeffrey_Haze
n00b
n00b

Re: Quick and Safe Browsing!!!

Postby kostyanj » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Just get yourself a good firewall and a good antivirus. Search these forums for suggestions.
kostyanj
Admin
Admin

Re: Quick and Safe Browsing!!!

Postby Barry_Wagner » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:19 am

Yes you are absolutely right, your system is not safe when accessing net, some of basic precautions can make surfing safe and easy. I would suggest you to install a good Anti-Spyware, Anti-Virus and firewall other than this you can also download some Add-ons available. HHOT View is a Browser Add-on can be used with any of web browsers available. It is an innovative and patent-pending browser add-on to support safe, fast, and click less browsing of web pages and rich media content. You can download HHOTT Free Software from here.
Wish you safe browsing!!
Barry_Wagner
n00b
n00b

Return to Security Software