Re:Need good parental software with remote access……

Support for network scanners, packet sniffers, etc. New versions, tips, config files, and options.

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Re:Need good parental software with remote access……

Postby cade08 » Mon May 26, 2008 5:52 am

Hi everyone, Recently, I was tensed to see my kid visiting the sites that he shouldn’t have. I do know that there are certain parental control software that can act as good watchdogs, but I need a one that can help me to view the things that my kid is doing at home. Its good to have a look at whats going on….if he is really accessing those sites or they are just by chance….!!!

Please do tell me if you have a solution to this…its really getting on my nerves!!!
cade08
n00b
n00b

Postby kostyanj » Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 am

cybersitter is a good example, just search for parental control software. They're all pretty much the same.
kostyanj
Admin
Admin

Postby petrecia » Tue May 27, 2008 1:53 am

I can understand what you must be feeling…its not digestable to see the young ones going nuts on the net…..I suppose that you must tried a few ones to spy on him. But if you need parental software then visit http://parentalcontrolguides.com that can help you to monitor the doings of your kids from office, then I think you would need the one that my friend was using. It was a good one…..and was satisfying too. I hope that it will make your life easier…..lower your worries on the young ones side.

Best of Luck.
petrecia
n00b
n00b

Postby william321 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 am

Hi, petrecia.
Thanks for sharing such a nice link with us. It is very useful to those parents who are facing these kinds of problems. It is very necessary for the parents to observe there children's that they are not doing any wrong activity.
Hope it will be helpful to all.
william321
n00b
n00b

Re: Re:Need good parental software with remote access……

Postby Manfred1963 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:16 pm

I have been very happy with a product called Spector Pro. The company that makes it, SpectorSoft has won a raft of awards including the PC Magazine's Editor's Choice twice. They have a remote product called eBlaster that is the best remote monitoring software you are going to find anywhere.

There web site is: http://www.spectorsoft.com/
Manfred1963
n00b
n00b

Postby allan29t » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:07 pm

allan29t
n00b
n00b

Postby hussaingreat2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 am

teamviewer software is best try and reply the result.
hussaingreat2

Return to Security Software