Can anyone help me out??

What software does this? What software does that? How do I use this? What does this do?

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Can anyone help me out??

Postby william321 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:01 am

Hi all,
I am a college student. I need to make projects on different topics. For this I use different sites to collect useful information related to topics. But it is time consuming. It takes time to open different pages and take a look on the content. That’s why I am looking for a tool, which will work faster than others. Any help from anyone will really helpful to me.
Thanks a lot!!
william321
n00b
n00b

Re: Can anyone help me out??

Postby xxxkings » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 am

dear search google... :d
xxxkings
n00b
n00b

Postby curston » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Hi,
Buddy, it’s very important for every student to make his project presentable. For this you need good information. As a student you have to utilize your time too. I would like to suggest you a quick browser add-on, with the help of it you can easily see the content of a new page without leaving the old one. With the help of it you can utilize your time in a better way. You can easily download this free browser tool from here.
Hope my suggestion will help you!!
Good luck!
curston
n00b
n00b

Postby oldtimer » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:45 pm

william321 wrote:Hi all,
I am a college student. I need to make projects on different topics. For this I use different sites to collect useful information related to topics. But it is time consuming. It takes time to open different pages and take a look on the content. That’s why I am looking for a tool, which will work faster than others. Any help from anyone will really helpful to me.
Thanks a lot!!

I can't,but your Topic title won't attract the right repliers.
You may be able to edit it or try something more specific to help me out.
The title attracts replies.
:wink:
oldtimer
Level 3 Tech

Postby amanda009 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:50 pm

The best topic today is pollution and the ozone layer ... make a project on that topic...
amanda009
n00b
n00b

Postby oldtimer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Help me out and reply with more detail.
Don't be in a big hurry to do something that will
bring a high grade.How about UFO's ?
:mrgreen: the Martian
oldtimer
Level 3 Tech

Can anyone help

Postby campus2 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:16 am

Transferring Your Data
When you add a new hard drive to an older PC, it's almost always faster than the drive already in use. But simply installing the new drive on your PC will strand your OS on the slower drive, forfeiting some benefits of upgrading. Make sure you use the new, faster, hard drive as your boot drive. Retail hard-drive upgrade kits usually come with software that you can use to clone your existing drive to the new one, making the faster drive your boot drive. But before you do this, pause and consider whether it may be time to start over. Over time Windows fills up with discarded files, drivers, and other crud. Adding a hard drive can be just the excuse you need to reinstall Windows from the system restore CD that came with your PC
campus2
n00b
n00b

Return to General Software