mysql error!!

Everything having to do with programming, all languages (VB, C/C++, C#, HTML, JAVA, PHP, etc)

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

mysql error!!

Postby james.john » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 pm

hello,

i recently purchased the image uploader script although i have errors showing.

they all are to do with a certain mysql feature.

on the homepage the following error shows..
Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/image/public_html/index.php on line 242
a similar error also shows when you visit the admin directory..
Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/image/public_html/admin/index.php on line 74
and
Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/image/public_html/admin/index.php on line 94
any help would be nice, i haven't a clue on php and so am using this site to gain experience.

thanks

Golf shop cooking wine
james.john
n00b
n00b

Re: mysql error!!

Postby kostyanj » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Can we see the code to try to help you?
kostyanj
Admin
Admin

Postby Daeva » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 am

I would agree with kostyanj, but from what you have posted, "mysql_fetch_assoc()", whatever you are trying to return doesn't exist. Since you purchased the code, i'll assume that the php is correct (maybe not though, could tell better if you posted some code). You may want to try re-setting up the database however as there may be a conflict in table names (i've seen that more than I care to admit). Since you're getting this far, it's also fair to assume that your login credentials and server name/socket are correct also. Please post some code.
Daeva
n00b
n00b

Postby jack1983 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 am

Are you use file system or directly store the images in database ?
jack1983
n00b
n00b

Return to Programming