system running slow

Misc computer stuff

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

system running slow

Postby theseopromotion » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:23 pm

hi there i am having a serious problem...as my computer is running very much slow.....i dont know why.....can anyone here help me out????????
theseopromotion
n00b
n00b

Re: system running slow

Postby myexpertise » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi,

I suggest you check your system if there's enough memory cache, and also check out if there are running scripts that causes the problem. Also try a full scan to check if there's any malware that usually causes system slow downs.. Until you determine what the cause of the problem is, that's the only way we can totally resolve this prob..

Just trying to help :)

Whole Life Insurance caribbean cruise all inclusive
myexpertise
n00b
n00b

Re: system running slow

Postby Cparkinson » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm

myexpertise wrote:Hi,

I suggest you check your system if there's enough memory cache, and also check out if there are running scripts that causes the problem. Also try a full scan to check if there's any malware that usually causes system slow downs.. Until you determine what the cause of the problem is, that's the only way we can totally resolve this prob..

Just trying to help :)

Whole Life Insurance caribbean cruise all inclusive

hello everyone,
I am having some trouble on Windows XP, it loads to the desktop and hangs for 5 minutes or so. I think it is something with the UPS system as it seems to be waiting for it to load and start. Or could it be a registry issue, and how do I clean it up without a total re-install?? Thanks in advance.

web hosting canada
Cparkinson
n00b
n00b

pc and problam running slow

Postby campus1 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:16 am

HI
I think it is something with the UPS system as it seems to be waiting for it to load and start. Or could it be a registry issue, and how do I clean it up without.
Thanks
campus1
n00b
n00b

Return to Misc Computer Problems