Need your help!!

Moderator: 127.0.0.1

Need your help!!

Postby Victoria71 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:44 am

Hey guys,
I love to travel, and in journey I always keep my iPod with me. Some time I am facing problem because it is a fact that DVD file format is not compatible in iPod. That’s why I am looking for help. Anyone have any idea regarding this .so please let me know.
Victoria71
n00b
n00b

Postby william321 » Wed May 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Hi for this you need software program, with the help of it you can convert your DVD to a format that iPod supports. I’m using Movavi DVD to iPod. The great thing about Movavi DVD to iPod is that it is very easy to use. When you will use it you will feel that converting DVDs to iPod format is a piece of cake. So, I’ll suggest you to use it. And enjoy you journey in your way.
Hope it will help you.
william321
n00b
n00b

Postby info@seo4experts.com » Mon May 26, 2008 2:26 am

william321 wrote:Hi for this you need software program, with the help of it you can convert your DVD to a format that iPod supports. I’m using Movavi DVD to iPod. The great thing about Movavi DVD to iPod is that it is very easy to use. When you will use it you will feel that converting DVDs to iPod format is a piece of cake. So, I’ll suggest you to use it. And enjoy you journey in your way.
Hope it will help you.

I had the same problem. Thanks for your recommendations!
Will try to do as you recommend and let you know if it helped.
info@seo4experts.com
n00b
n00b

Re: Need your help!!

Postby helloabhinav » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:42 am

dil ka mamla suna dilwala...
helloabhinav
n00b
n00b

Postby shivcashclip2009 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:29 am

Hi guys,
Well ipod will create problem about dvd files, so you should use converter software for converting the files. It would be a better way. Well I prefer to use Handicam or any video camera or camera while traveling. In this way you can solve the problem and you can make you travel or journey a memorable journey.
shivcashclip2009
n00b
n00b

Postby dharm97 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 am

hi dear
for that u need software 4 dvd file support and install it to your i pod.
for this you need software program, with the help of it you can convert your DVD to a format that iPod supports. I’m using Movavi DVD to iPod. The great thing about Movavi DVD to iPod is that it is very easy to use. When you will use it you will feel that converting DVDs to iPod format is a piece of cake. So, I’ll suggest you to use it. And enjoy you journey in your way.
Hope it will help you.
dharm97
n00b
n00b

Return to General Off Topic